By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Prescriptia are superseded and of no force or effect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may download, display or print information from this Site (the “Information”) solely for non-commercial personal use.
- Distribution, modifying, transmission, reuse, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, without written permission of Prescriptia are prohibited without written permission or in accordance with full copyright and
database right notice and limited copying and other permissions. Prescriptia neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Prescriptia.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of Prescriptia or any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Prescriptia, its affiliates and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- Prescriptia accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, Prescriptia will not be liable for accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or
comprehensiveness of information contained on the Site. Prescriptia assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or
browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Prescriptia is free
to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site.
- Prescriptia has no control over and does not endorse any of sites to which the Site is linked and because Prescriptia has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that Prescriptia is not
responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site.
- You are prohibited from posting, transmitting or referring to any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any materials that could constitute or encourage
conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Prescriptia will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Prescriptia to disclose the
identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Deep linking is not permitted without the prior written consent of Prescriptia. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of Prescriptia is equally prohibited.